‘Vans consumer survey’
* Terms and conditions of Promotion entry:
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry. Enter by completing the Accent Group survey that will be emailed to approximately 125,000 customers during the promotional period.
Three (3) surveys are being sent; one for Vans, one for Skechers, one for Platypus.
Customers will receive one of the three (3) surveys sent, based on the brands they have subscribed to. If they are subscribed to more than 1 brand, they will receive each survey for the brands they are subscribed to.
2. Entry is open to existing customers who receive an email during the promotional period.
Employees and their immediate families of the Accent Group and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. The Promotion commences on Monday 4 April 2016 at 09:00 (AEST) and concludes on
Sunday 1 May 2016 at midnight (AEST) (“Promotional Period”).
4. On completion of the survey during the Promotional Period by an Eligible Individual will count
for one (1) entry into the draw (“Prize Draw”). Only one survey per brand can be completed per customer for a chance to win:
• One (1) of fifteen (15) $100 Skechers Gift Vouchers.
• One (1) of six (6) $100 Vans Gift Vouchers.
• One (1) of eight (8) $100 Platypus Gift Vouchers.
5. The Prize Draw will take place at Accent Group Pty Ltd, 2/64 Balmain Street, Richmond, Victoria 3121 Monday 2nd May 2016 (“Draw Date”) at 12.00 noon via a random electronic draw. The winning entry will be the first fifteen (15) valid entries for Skechers, the first six (6) valid entries for Vans and the first eight (8) valid entries for Platypus randomly drawn on the Draw Date. The Prizes winners will be notified by email and/or phone, and the name and details of the Prize winners will be published on the Skechers, Vans and Platypus websites and social platforms on Monday 2nd May 2016.
6. The winners will be contacted after the draw has taken place and will also be notified in writing thereafter. The winner does not need to be present at the draw.
7. The Total Prize valued is A$2,900
8. If the Prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for a Prize of equal or greater value, subject to any State regulation/approval.
9. Subject to the provisions set out herein, the Promoter shall conduct such further Prize draws as may be deemed necessary at Accent Group Pty Ltd ABN 28 001 742 552, 2/64 Balmain Street, Richmond, Victoria 3121 on Monday 4th August 2016 at 12.00 noon to distribute any Prize unclaimed by that date.
10. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not claim the Prize within the time period stipulated by the Promoter within the notice outlined above, then the Prize will be forfeited by the winner.
11. The Prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. The prize is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash. Prize values are correct as at the time of printing. The gift voucher prize is valid for a 12-month period from 2 May 2016 and will be posted to the winners.
The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in Prize value.
12. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspects of the competition is final and binding on every Eligible Individual or Eligible Company who enters the Promotion, and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering this competition, entrants accept and acknowledge full responsibility for their decision to participate in the prize should they win the Prize. The winners release the Promoter and other organisers, their related bodies corporate, affiliates, officers, agents and employees, from all liabilities, loss and damage of any kind arising at any time out of or in connection with the acceptance of, and participation in, the Prize. Without limiting the foregoing, the released parties will not be liable for any injury, sickness or death, property loss or damage or other direct or indirect loss or damage of any kind, howsoever sustained or incurred, in connection with or arising out of the Prize or any other aspect of the Prize.
14. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any Prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by any applicable Australian law.
15. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual or company who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these terms and conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
16. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter will not sell personal information about participants. A request to access, update or correct any information about participants should be directed to the Promoter’s Privacy Officer.
17. The Promoter is Accent Group Pty Ltd ABN 28 001 742 552, 2/64 Balmain Street, Richmond, Victoria 3121.
Authorised under Permit Number: NSW LTPS/16/02273